We're looking for passionate people to help us create the future of insurance.
What’s stopping you from joining the insurance revolution?
Create insurance that actually protects rather than insurance that disappoints. Put an end to asterisks and small prints. Solve users' problems in just a few clicks. To put it simply: place the customer at the centre of the experience and offer them what they really need in terms of insurance. Sound good? These are Lovys' goals. And they could become yours too.
What Lovys is all about
We before me
We don't want to be individually right, we want to be collectively successful.
Empowerment over criticism
We treat others for who they could become, rather than for who they are.
Learning then obsessing
We scratch, then we drill. We listen, then we execute. We are good, then we are excellent.
What we have to offer
We want the most talented people joining our team and for that, we know that we have to offer the most advantageous conditions. And that's what we do:
• Specific benefits depending on the country you are working from
• Tons of ownership: we love to set up goals and directions, respecting individual approaches
• Employee experience platform: we empower our teams with employee engagement, performance, and development tools
• Full admin support from our team if you need to relocate
Joining the team also means…
• Annual offsites
• Teambuilding sessions
• Peer-to-peer training
• A creative and innovative environment
• Offices located in the heart of Paris, Porto, Leiria, Lisbon and Madrid
• Lounge area where you can chill or take a coffee with your teammates
• A safe space for you to be the real you! We're committed to making sure everybody feels welcome
We are looking for talented people! We are looking for YOU!
Our recruitment process
We will invite you for a 30 minute video call to find out a little more about you, your ambitions and expectations.
Technical skills interview
In this video call, count about 1 hour, we will test your skills in order to understand if they match our needs.
During this last interview with a C-level member, we will validate your skills and qualifications on the one hand, but also your personality.
Once you have passed the previous steps, you will receive a proposal within 2 to 5 working days.
We are excited to have you join us!