Forget all your preconceptions about insurance
The days of old-fashioned insurance are over. Welcome to the Lovys era: your 100% online protection, customisable and without commitment. It's 100% you.
Protection in your image
Because you are unique, so are our insurance plans. Add or remove as much cover as you want, depending on your needs: you're the boss!
At the best price
In addition to giving you more freedom, our 100% digital offer will ease your wallet: we offer the fairest prices on the market (no less than that)
Protect yourself and your loved ones in 2 minutes. No paperwork, no blah blah, no commitment. It's this simple to get insurance in the 21st century.
Why Lovys insurance and not another?
Flexible and affordable online insurance? It's the least we could do. We have raised the bar (even) higher for you.
Digital yes, but human above all
No more automated customer service! At Lovys, our customer service is resolutely human and empathetic: we listen to you, advise you and support you by email, chatbot and telephone.
(Super) Strong partnerships
Each of our products relies on the strongest partners in the insurance market to reliably (re)insure you.
Your freedom is our priority
The icing on the cake: we offer you the first all-in-one monthly subscription... with no commitment! Insure what you want, when you want, and cancel when you want.
45.000 clients Lovys
Super easy + beautifully designed = Get Lovys!
I needed an insurance on the day and in a few minutes all was done.
Quick and effective. Great experience.
Needed an attestation, got it in a few minutes.
I had a question and I quickly got a satisfying answer.
What do you want to protect?
5 things you might be wondering
What is the difference between Lovys and a traditional insurer?
- Say goodbye to administrative headaches: everything is done online, no paperwork! You can subscribe, modify or cancel in just a few clicks.
- Tailor your protection to your needs: with our 100% flexible platform, customise your insurance by adding the options that suit your lifestyle.
- Pay only one monthly instalment with no commitment: you finally can have a clear view of your insurance budget thanks to a single monthly instalment, which adjusts each time you add insurance to your profile.
Save time, register on Lovys today! We take care of the rest.
All-in-one insurance and one monthly payment: how does it work?
If you add a new insurance policy on Lovys (for example, on the 14th of the month), you pay the first monthly instalment completely and the second on a pro rata basis (in this case, for 27 days of insurance) so that your overall Lovys monthly instalment continues to be debited on the 10th of the month.
In short, say goodbye to annual prepayments: you will finally be able to easily control your "insurance" budget. And not a moment too soon!
How to subscribe to Lovys?
- Visit Lovys.com
- Click on the insurance you want (home, car, smartphone, pet)
- Customise your cover to suit your needs
- Use your bank card to pay your first monthly instalment
- Sign your contract online (your account is only debited once the document is signed)
- Go to your mailbox or your personal Lovys space to see all your documents.
That's it, welcome to Lovys 😊
I would like to change to Lovys but I am already insured, how can I do that?
- The name of your insurer
- The contract number (often placed next to: "contract No." or "member No.")
- The date of subscription (often next to your signature in the special conditions of your current contract)
This information can be found on your contract or your insurance certificate. But, if you have any difficulties, contact us via the chat on the lovys.com homepage, we will find them together 😊
Since the Hamon law of 2015, you can easily cancel your home insurance, once the first year of your contract is over. The minimum notice period to be given to your current insurer is one month. Then you are refunded the pro rata amount of your contribution (even if you have paid for the next 12 months).
What if I want to cancel my Lovys subscription?
For compulsory insurance, you are also free to leave when you provide the necessary documents. Of course, we will reimburse you the excess amount paid (provided that no claim has been made).